Having visitors purchase your product after checking out your landing page is the best-case scenario. Here are a few tips to make this happen more often.
- Make your headline shine – this is the first thing visitors see so it needs to be powerful enough to capture their interest. Keep it short; 6 to 12 words works best.
- Don’t forget the subhead – the subhead closes whatever message the headline has opened. Use it to tell more about what you offer.
- Convey emotion through images – use relevant, professional images that can entice visitors to imagine themselves using your product.
- Answer the unanswered questions – make sure you have a section that focuses on why consumers should buy your product.
- Highlight and repeat your call-to-action – make your CTA easy to spot. You can do so by:
- Using a contrasting color for the button
- Using action words
- Using a personalized CTA
- Test everything – A/B test each element regularly and use the findings to continuously improve your landing page.