Messenger chatbots have been around for decades but it’s only recently that businesses have learned how to use them properly.
Here are 6 ways you can empower your ecommerce strategy with the use of messenger chatbots.
- Create a Consumer Resource – chatbot technology is pretty advanced. You can set your chatbots to remember useful consumer data such as ZIP codes.
- Streamline Sales – you can use chatbots to automate your sales process. Taco Bell has used this to great effect when it unleashed TacoBot.
- Influence Buying Decisions – use chatbots to get information from customers and make recommendations based on that information. H&M made bank with this strategy as one of the first big brands to utilize AI from Kik Bot Shop.
- Answer Customer Queries – chatbots can be programmed to give prompt responses to frequently asked questions.
- Boost Social Media Engagement – consumers prefer brands they can message directly. Facebook even streamlined the process with its Messenger Bots.
- Simplify Payments – you can use chatbots to store card details and allow customers to send payments with a simple message. Snapchat succeeded in this endeavor with Snapcash.