For many businesses, the online landscape is even more important than the traditional one. Most new companies get most of their customers from the World Wide Web. This is why digital marketing is so important. And doing it the wrong way can ruin your online brand complete. To be on the safe side, here are the 10 biggest dos and don’ts of marketing your business online.
Digital Marketing Dos
1. Create a powerful company blog that provides value for your customers.
2. Make sure your website offers an excellent experience for mobile users.
3. Provide excellent customer support anytime, all the time.
4. Integrate personalization into the entire buyer’s journey.
5. Add more value to your marketing mix.
6. Supplement organic search with digital marketing.
7. Optimize for local and voice search.
Digital Marketing Don’ts
1. Go quantity over quality when it comes to blog posts.
2. Downplay the importance of live video.
3. Completely ignore email marketing.