Following reliable SEO blogs is one of the best and easiest ways to remain up-to-date with the changes and trends in search engine optimization. Here’s our pick of the must-follow SEO blogs:
- The Moz Blog – founded in 2004, this has consistently been one of the most reliable sources of SEO-related content. It offers tips and tricks for optimizing websites and doing better digital marketing.
- Search Engine Land – founded in 2004, this has become one of the most active SEO blogs publishing an average of 34 posts each week. It features daily search engine industry news & trends in SEM, PPC, SEO, and search marketing.
- Search Engine Journal – publishing about 24 posts per week, this blog focuses on articles on digital marketing, SEO, social media, content marketing, and paid search.
- Neil Patel’s Blog – with an average of 6 posts per week, Neil Patel, one of the top influencers in the web, focuses on using SEO to convert ice cold prospects into happy customers.
- Yoast SEO Blog – averaging 6 posts per week, Yoast discusses General SEO, Usability & Conversion Rate Optimization, Analytics, eCommerce, Social Media and, WordPress.