We are in the digital world and digital marketing has completely overtaken traditional marketing in terms of effectiveness and importance. Keep your strategy up to date. Here are the top five digital marketing trends to watch in 2019.
- Artificial Intelligence – AI has the capacity to better understand consumer patterns and behaviors by analyzing data at a rate millions of times faster than humans are capable of. AI can be used for scouring databases, finding prospects, scanning social media conversations, and more.
- Chatbots – these allow you to promptly answer repetitive customer service questions each and every time. Chatbots can also be used to warm prospects, schedule sales appointments and help make purchases.
- Smart Speakers and Audio – these enable visitors to make audio queries on your website and receive the appropriate responses. It’s like having your own Alexa.
- Local Influencer Marketing – going local will be even more emphasized in 2019. Small and medium businesses will race towards forming partnerships with local celebrities for long-term campaigns and promotions.
- Live Video – video will continue to be the king of content marketing. Businesses will conduct regular Live Video Events to further connect with their audience.